It might be totally strange but i really love me a pretty calendar. I spend a LOT of time on Pinterest and the internet searching for the perfect printable calendars. It’s not even like i really use calendars to track my due dates and appointments (i have my trusty moleskin for that) but i just love the way the right calendar can add so much to a room! I haven’t decided which one I’m going to use yet this year but i thought I’d go ahead and share my 10 favorite free calendar printables I rounded up everyone so that everyone can have a crisp new calendar to go back to school with.
1. This calendar is super sweet and i just love the watercolor title. This would probably look cutest on a cork board or a clip board! // This cutie is from cocoandmingo
2. This is the epitome of minimalist chic and I’m just crazy about it. I think i’ll have to find a place for this one somewhere but it probably won’t become my everyday. I would frame each month in an Ikea ribba frame in black and put it on a shelf so i can look but probably not touch. // Navigating from pintrest to this blog has been annoying for me because it takes me to a strange blogger.com page that i cant get out of, maybe im just mental. Here is a link to the google drive where it’s kept for download, and a link to her fantastic blog, Weekday Carnival
3. Ok so this is like a hybrid between the first two. There’s certainly clean lines and chic feel to it while still having that hand written font. I think i might adopt this one for my every day. I would probably pin this one to a black mat, or a black clip board and hang it. Another option is to print it out at a smaller size (easiest way is to print two copies on one sheet of paper, it scales it down) and place it on a black matt inside a small frame to place on my desk so i can write on it like a dry erase board. // This one is from a pair & a spare
4. What i love about this set is that each month is an entirely new design to love! I would just pin this to my wall or cork board. It’s got a quirky cute feel I can’t wait until i can find a place to put it! // Found on oh the lovely things
5. I love this one because it looks like something i would love to display in my kitchen and reminds me of gardening 🙂 maybe I’m just a freak.. You’ll have to check monthly for each new design. // From terrain
6. This parisian themed calendar might be in french but that just adds to the charm in my opinion, and no i do not speak french. I love the cute feel of the designs and the notes section at the bottom! // This if from the french blog zu
7. I kind of love that this calendar is broken up into two different colored six month intervals. The woman who designed it also shows the best way to display it on her blog! total girl crush right now! // This can be found on my scandinavian home
8. The drawings on each month are so charming how do you not want this calendar? I printed this one out as well and put it by our entry way because it just says home to me and thats exactly what i like to feel when i get home after a stressful day. // You can find this adorable calendar on shhh my darling, and make sure you check back each month for a new one!
9. This crazy print is fun and quirky in the best ways. I love me a monthly calendar but i also love yearly. they help me keep track of how many days left until summer 🙂 // This calendar comes in three color schemes from love vs. design
Any other great printable calendars out there? Let me know, i’m never tired of them!